May 19, 2018

More diet knowledge

I've figured out another way to decrease my flexible dieting calories. I drink a lot of coffee throughout the work day. I drink it when I get sleepy or bored. I put heavy cream in my coffee. Heavy cream has a lot of calories. I've started chewing sugar free gum when I get bored instead of drinking more coffee. That's decreased my calorie intake a lot. It helped me loose a bit more weight this week than I have been recently. I weighed in at 262.2lbs this morning. I've lost 84lbs, 32 more to go until I hit my goal. It's finally feeling like there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I've been dieting for 8 months. I'm looking forward to hitting my goal so I can increase my calories to a maintenance level. That'd be a about 1200-1300 calories a day more.

No comments: