July 27, 2018

CrossFit revelations

I've posted this a bunch, but I don't enjoy doing CrossFit. I love the community, the coaches, the facilities, and I especially love the results. But after 8 months of doing CrossFit I've realized the results may not be worth it for me. I've come close to quitting a bunch of times. But my continued weight loss has kept me coming back. I think I'll try two more weeks of CrossFit. If I haven't found new and renued love or interest then I'm going to quit and train powerlifting and short distance track. I enjoy those sports. And they're cheaper to train at and be coached in. Why spend $150 a month to do something I don't enjoy when there's other sports out there that are almost as effective at weight loss and getting fit, that are more fun for me, and significantly cheaper?

1 comment:

actor momma thrower said...

The things we love are what keep us coming back and keep us consistent.