May 22, 2009

Weekly weight

On May 1st I found out I qualified for the Halfmax National Championships at the Redman September 19th in Oklahoma City, Ok. Since I found out I'll be racing at the Halfmax National Championships I've been having EXCELLENT workouts & have been perfect with my eating. I haven't been this consistent with both my eating & triathlon training since August 2008. I love it when I get motivated!

The Redman is now 19 weeks away. My goal has been to lose 2 pounds a week & get to 195-200 pounds by early to mid August. Then maintaining that weight until race day. I'm dang fast when I'm around 200 pounds!

This week I lost 3 pounds, which surprised me because I ate an average of 3065 calories a day. That's a lot of calories to eat & still lose 3 pounds in 1 week.

I'm a great big nerd. To show you what a nerd I am, I've calculated that based off my average weight loss, if I continued to work out as hard & as much as I have been, I could eat 4565 calories a day & still maintain my weight. Wow. That's a lot of calories! That's another great reason to train for triathlons!

Until next time!

By the way, any peeps wanting to buy a vehicle? My wife & I are selling a 2007 Ford Fusion. 36,000 miles. One owner vehicle. Near mint condition. We are selling it for $10,500. The Blue Book lists that vehicle at a dealership @ $15,000. & from an private party @s listed @ $12,500. It's a great deal. Email me if interested.

Thanks for tuning in!

1 comment:

skoshi said...

Hi Cody--just catching up. I can't believe you lost those overtime hours like that--not even a warning! However, you're so smart about how you conduct the nuts and bolts of your life, that I know you'll make it work...

Congratulations on finding a way to eat well and lose weight!