May 20, 2010

Chicken me

Looks like I won't be doing any Tuesday night crits after all. I'm chickening out. I have more than enough fitness, but I don't believe my group riding skills are ready for a crit yet. Hopefully next year.

This Saturday I'll be doing a brick starting at noon. If anyone wants to do all or part of it with me, feel free. The more the merrier. I'll be starting with a 4 mile run starting at my house, located at the Penitentiary of New Mexico just South of Santa Fe, approximately 1.5 miles south of the 599 rail runner stop. After the run I'll be cycling to Albuquerque via highway 14, a 62 mile bike ride ending at Paseo Del Norte & Wyoming, then another short 10 min run. If interested feel free to email me o.c.tri@comcast.net

1 comment:

Big Clyde said...

Sounds like a great day...be safe.