August 16, 2018

Finally quit CrossFit

There was a three or four year period where I was struggling to decide if I wanted to do powerlifting or weightlifting. Dec 2017, after changing my mind a thousand times I decided to stick with powerlifting. I've been training and competing in powerlifting for 9 months and love it more and more every day.

Another struggle I've had is trying to figure out if I should do CrossFit or track and field training for cardio. I've been doing CrossFit since December and hate it. CrossFit is more effective than anything else I've ever done at making me lose weight. But the problem is I absolutely love training for track and field and despise CrossFit. It's not as effective as CrossFit. But I enjoy it more. Sunday I made a decision. After 9 months of lamenting I cancelled my CrossFit membership and started track training. Today was my first day of track and field full time for my cardio. I had a blast! I think I made a great decision.

1 comment:

coach dion said...

Looking forward to reading about it.