May 25, 2007

Party time. Busted.

I got to leave work a little early yesterday. Plus my wife and Mother-in-law were planning on doing something early this morning and rather than drive 1+ hrs in the morning my wife was planning on spending the night with my mother-in-law. I figured I'd take advantage of the situation. I did a duathlon brick:15 min run/ 1hr bike/ 15 min run. I was done with my workout early and ready to PARTY!! I let the dogs in, ate a bowl of low carb cereal, left the cereal bowl on the TV dinner tray, threw my workout clothes on the floor, and watched an episode of The Ultimate Fighter 5. Oh ya, I'm an animal. This doesn't seem like a problem unless you know my dog got sprayed by a skunk Wed night. Now, I only let my dog in because I went out and did a sniff test first. It didn't seem bad at all, I swear! I figured it must not of gotten her as bad as I had originally thought. I went to bed at 9pm to see if I could catch up on some desperately needed sleep (see, when the wife's away, I'm a man out of control).

In the morning I went outside to load up my bicycle with the gear I'd need for work. When I went back inside the house smelled like skunk badly! Once I left for work I put the dogs back outside and opened all the windows in hope that the smell will be gone by the time my wife gets home. Ironman left a comment that I should of slept outside with Sonya (my dog) to keep her company. I probably will be sleeping in the dog house tonight:)

2 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Oh, Jeez. you are so busted. I really, really hope you can get that smell out. Yikes.

SWTrigal said...

You are funny Cody. Love the site. So cool looking!