January 30, 2009

which anniversary poem?

Sunday is my wife & my anniversary. I found these 2 poems & was wondering which one you peeps thought I should put on the card?

Every Year
Every year that I'm with you
Is been better than before;
It's hard for me to imagine
How I could love you more.
Every year you've graced my life
Has been full of happiness;
I love your caring face,
your voice,Your tender, sweet caress.
Every year when this day comes,
I'm filled with love and pleasure;
Happy Anniversary, Cindy,
My joy, my delight, my treasure.

Perfect pairing
Dear Cindy, for me we are the perfect pairing;
Every thought of you is filled with all my caring.
You're the real live answer to my fondest dreaming,A perfect partner for a perfect teaming.
Each year I realize that it's all true;
I have the one I searched for, and it's you.
I'm lucky that I have you as my mate;
It's our anniversary; time to celebrate!

2 comments:

skoshi said...

Cody, my personal preference is for the first one, but chose the one that speaks to you, and customize it with words of your own. Congratulations and have a great annivesary with your wife.

Greg said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God MUST love me...
'cause he led me to you!

In all seriousness though, I would go with 1 as well. Happy Anniversary!

Greg