April 12, 2009

A loving daughter & a Racing Pooh bear


My daughter has been helping my wife make my lunches when I go to work. Belle has started putting little things in my lunch that she enjoys to make my night go by better. Every time she does this & I find it at work I pull out the toy or stuffed animal to brag & show off to all my co-workers. This did back fire awhile back. When my went to shake down my lunch box he opened it up & found a partially naked Barbie Doll. Of course he held it up & announced to the entire shift awaiting their shake down what he found. Very embarrassing.


On April 10th I was doing a race in White Sands Missile Range called the Wind triathlon. That morning when I opened my race bag to set up my race/transition area I found my daughters favorite teddy bear. I was so touched I got a little teary eyed right there in front of all my fellow triathletes. I took this picture to remember this forever & to share what a loving & considerate daughter I have.

No comments: