July 20, 2010

unm test results

Today I got tested at the UNM physiology lab. I weighed 189.1 pounds. My body fat was 9.8%. Since Jan I lost 20 pounds of fat and gained 1.4 pounds of muscle.

On the bike I was able to push 429 watts giving me a power to weight ratio of 2.25 watts per pound of body weight. Last Jan I was tested at 410 watts at 208 pounds giving me a power to weight ratio of 1.98 watts per pound.

Apparently my training program is good & my body is responding great. I'm going to test again in a month to see how my body responds to my further weight loss while training hard! I'll post the results when I test!

3 comments:

Big Clyde said...

Amazing results, brother. Keep up the hard work.

Lucas R. Tucker said...

great gains! What do they do to test you?

Podium quest said...

Body dunk test & put me on a bike that measures my ouput, HR, etc. It's a lot of fun.