September 28, 2009

1st time to fly a kite

It's now a little under 3 weeks until baby #3 is here. I've been trying to do as much with my 2 oldest as possible so they don't feel ignored. That is always a fear of mine when there are big changes in the family or our life. So my wife & I both have been making sure they are....spoiled:)

Today I took my son & daughter to the park to play. The park my daughter refers to as the choo-choo park. My daughter played with a set of twin girls for an hour and a half while my son and I played on the see-saw & I pushed him in the swing. Afterwards I took them to the baseball field and we flew a kite for the first time. My daughter was amazed, my son could have cared less about our kite:) Good times.

My babies are napping right now. Once they wake up I'll put them in the bike cart & I'll do a 2 hr bike with an hour in z-3.

No comments: