November 26, 2007

weekly weight, & the IMAZ

I weighed in this morning at 236.8. 20 lbs lighter than my Iron debacle. Slow but steady progress is the name of the game for me this year. Last week I had 115 Activity points on weight watchers on-line.

I registered for the IMAZ in Nov 08 & the 08 Kona lottery. Around $650 total. What the heck was I thinking? Spent a ton of cash on only one race, & some more cash on a slim chance of a race. Oh the life of a broke triathlete.

I'll try & post tomorrow on how my 340 mile 3 day bike went.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Looking forward to hearing about your 3-day ride. Sounds like you made it back with no issues....

Mike said...

20lbs is an awesome loss ... looking forward to reading about the bike ride

S. Baboo said...

Great job with the weight loss. Looking forward to your bike ride report!

SWTrigal said...

That's awesome Cody-20 lbs! I am impressed..

skoshi said...

That's great news Cody--as per Debi--yes, VERY impressive. Your 3 day bike ride didn't coincide with any snow, did it?