July 03, 2008

my new ride

My new frame is in. I'm getting the components from my old bike put onto my new frame. Below is the link to the frame I'm getting, the one I'll have will have lower end components on it. But this is my baby! I'm going to wait until I train on it awhile & do one race before I name it. The next race I'll be scheduled for after I pick up my new ride is the 5430 half Iron. So my poor bike will be raced in a 70.3 with no name:(

Here's the link http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/07/cusa/road/ironman/model-7RM1S.html

2 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Hey, Cody - looking foward to your race report. I'm really hoping they've changed a lot of the problems on this course. It has so much potential for a fun race: the trail run between the lake and t2 is kinda fun, if you can find your way. crossing my fingers for you!

Dave Wheeler said...

Cody,
Just curious... the headline in the page that you linked to says "Just for Women"... I hope your frame supports a Clydesdale! :)
Dave Wheeler