July 30, 2008

Late picks of our vacation back in June

Back in June my family & I went to a lake in Colorado for vacation. It was a
magical trip. My daughter rode a horse & she also caught her 1st fish. Truly she
caught it herself. My brother in law bought her a pink Disney princess fishing
pole. She was practicing throwing it out & reeling it in. On the 4th or 5th time
reeling it in her pole bobbed up & down. I grabbed the camera & he Uncle Tom
helped her reel in the fish. When the fish got pulled on the deck she was pretty
excited & seemed happy about it. The fish was flopping around the deck which she
also thought was pretty neat. But then the fish touched her leg....& it was
over. She started to cry. Once it touched her it a second time she completely
freaked out. She threw her hands up in the air & said "Daddy! Daddy! Hold me!" As soon
as I picked her up she was fine & was interested in watching the fish again. She
even asked if she could touch it once. As long as I was holding her she felt
safe. I love knowing my daughter finds such strength & safety from my presence. I love being a Dad. I love being a Dad to my 2 babies. They are perfect children, they must get it from their Mother. Because I also have a perfect wife. I find infinate joy from being thier superman.

These are the pictures of my daugher on that trip. The post above are some
pictures of my little man.























1 comment:

Sluggo said...

Looks like a great vacation. And wow, looks like your daughter caught a big fish.