July 02, 2007

Junes miles

48 hrs training in June
Bike 170 miles
run 60 miles
running stairs 9.7 miles
MTB 41 miles
Brick 191 miles
raced 16 miles this was the Gallup triathlon. I did 400 meters swimming during that event. Which means I did actually swam this month:)

The 4th week of June I was only able to do 2 workouts. A Co-worker got stabbed at work so we've been slammed with overtime. Unable to workout regularly.

The 3rd week of June my family and I went to Co. for vacation. Had no internet service, so that's the reason the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to keep up on my fellow bloggers entries. I'll play catch up today. Sorry fellow bloggers, I didn't mean to neglect you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Cody. Doing something everyday is what will get you to your goals. Dont underestimate the value of vacation either...does the mind lots of good. Especially if you have the type of job where people get stabbed...yikes!!

Duane said...

If I find out you were near Denver for vacation and didn't look me up, I will have to trash you in a race someday (okay, maybe I'll just buy dinner). Uh, you don't like to swim?

S. Baboo said...

Hope you had a good vacation! We'll see you at the Bottomless!

Duane said...

Congrats on your race!!!!!!