July 21, 2007

Lance an Ironman?

Just read an article that says there is a rumor floating around that Lance armstrong will be competing in Ironman. The article has some convincing arguments. Just wanted to see, after some of my fellow bloggers read the article if they think it's true, and if so how they feel about it? Personally I'd be stoked to watch him try any Iron! I'd call in sick to work if I had to just so I could watch it. That's saying allot because I usually only call in to work if there's a race on Sat I really want to do! I even force myself to go to work when sick so I have race/sick days accumulated! Say, did you know he is a former Texas state age group champion in the 1500m freestyle? Yup, true story.
http://www.joereger.com/entry-eventid4352-Whats-Next-for-Lance-Armstrong.log

1 comment:

S. Baboo said...

I don't think he will do an IM, maybe not any triathlon, he has said as much. He also said that the NY City Marathon was one of the most painful experiences of his life, though he plans on repeating it to get a better time after better training. Anyway, I would love to see him do an IM so I hope he changes his mind.