April 15, 2011

Great triathlon day

Today I weighed in at 199.2 pounds. I'm no longer a clydesdale! I'm now within a 5 weeks of my goal weight!

This morning I received 2 new pairs of Brooks adrenaline running shoes from overstock.com saving me $40 per pair! I also got a pair of FCA cycling socks and an FCA running cap!

Today I completed a 2 hour 10 minute bike ride, a small part of which was on my HED3/HED disk to make sure my wheel set I'll be riding this weekend works well, & it worked perfectly!!



I took my boy Cody to his ballet class, I love watching him dance, he loves it so much. Cody has his 1st wrestling tournament on Saturday in pecos New Mexico. He'll be wrestling in the pre-k 30-35 weight class. I'm SO EXCITED! We have the camcorder charged up & ready to record! After his tournament I'll be driving to Alamogordo NM for the Holloman duathlon on Sunday morning. The only thing that could make me any happier would be a little sleep, but I never get any of that. I can't remember the last time I was able to feel well rested. Oh well, I can rest when I'm dead. Until then God has blessed me more than I could ever have wished for!

No comments: