April 21, 2011

The upcoming 2011 Spring Fling triathlon

This Saturday I'll be competing in The 3rd annual Spring Fling triathlon. This will be my 70 multisport race, and my 41st sprint distance triathlon.

Last year I had a decent race time of 1 hour 26 minutes 36 seconds, I barely missed making top 3 AG. This is a really hard course for a sprint triathlon, the RD shortened the bike this year. I'm not even sure if it's the same bike course, so I wont be able to compare my times from last year.

This is my 5th race for the 2011 South West Challenge Series. This is turning out to be my most challenging year for the series by far. I've got some really fast athletes gunning for the 35-39 AG series this year. This will be the 1st year I'm not able to podium in the series if I don't start getting my bike times up.

1 comment:

Brooks said...

Good Luck Cody! I'll be looking for your race report.