October 12, 2011

picture of a baby and Moms belly

This is a wonderful picture I saw on Facebook. I remember playing with my kids when they were still in my wife's belly. After awhile they'd learn games and play with me. Once I woke them up and they realized it was play time my boys would feel around until they found my palm, then they'd kick or hit it as hard as they could. Cody had the most endurance, he could play for almost an hour. Rion was our strongest, he could kick so hard he could knock the breath out of my wife and bring tears to her eyes. My daughter would get tired the quickest, but she learned the most intricate games. She would follow my fingers with her hand as I traced patterns around my wife's belly. There were times we could see her fingers when she tried to grasp ahold of my finger rather than just follow the patterns I was making. If I tapped her hand or foot once she would hit back once, if I bumped her twice she would hit me back twice.

Those were some of the best experiences of my life. I'll remember them fondly until the I day I die.

No comments: