June 07, 2012

The New Mexico State penitentiary triathlon training center

This morning I ate pancakes made at the New Mexico state penitentiary level 2 (minimum restrict) kitchen, then ran to the New Mexico corrections academy track and did speed work. Then I did a 45 minute strength training at the New Mexico corrections academy weight room. Then I rode my bike to the level 2, had the inmates shine my boots while I grabbed a garbage bag full of ice from the level 2 kitchen, went home ate a meal of lean protein and fruit while soaking in an ice bath to speed up recovery. Who needs to live at the Colorado Olympic training center when I have all this at my disposal? I'm telling you, I'm a very lucky man. I love my life. I love my job. This is living life to the fullest! I'm almost sorry that I'll be retiring in less than 3 years.

1 comment:

giinatribbiani said...

Saffron extract write-up is done to explain the hook-up of saffron by having the mind and body so that it can easily offer you the most effective inside of saffron extract supplement that you might apply into your daily diet to reduce weight.