January 15, 2014

Saffron Extract and hunger

I've been overly hungry since I started taking creatine monohydrate and whey protein. Each day I've eaten all of my alotted calories and I've still been hungry so I've been taking Saffron extract to curb my hunger. It's working great at making my hunger go away. I'm still stuck at a body weight of 260 pounds, but since I'm building muscle that must mean I'm losing fat right?

I've tried taking safrom extract before. It always helped prevent hunger, but it does nothing to stop emotional eating. When I used Safron extract I'd always make quick weight loss, but have never been able to sustain any long term weight loss.

After weeks of struggling with bad form on the snatch I finally did a set with decent form. Finally some progress on the most technical lift!

No comments: