May 23, 2018

Fixing powerlifting imbalances with a good coach

My powerlifting coach is awesome. I know I post about how wonderful he is all the time. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here. But he is by far and away the best coach ive had in any sport I've ever competed in. Coach Vernon told me he's programming a lot more back and lat work on my next block of training. He said my bench and chest is getting stronger quicker than my back is. He's wanting to make sure my body stays balanced and I don't end up having injury problems later. I never would have realized there was an imbalance going on the way he did. I can't count the times he's seen something that's made him adjuste my programming. I'm lucky to have him coaching me. I feel the sky's the limit with him in my corner.

No comments: